Sunday, January 20, 2013

~ D'Noir~ in the City!

D'Noir Black Logo

D'Noir Shop Virtual Asia Tokio

D'Noir Storm Outfit1

We Welcome ~ D'Noir~ to Virtual Asia!  

We were able to catch up with owner Natsumi ("Ɲąţ-ӄ™") Kangjon and learn a bit about her personally as well as her products.

Nat told us:
I have been in SL for over 5 years.  I love SecondLife, I am always discovering new things and have learned a lot by using what the media has to offer about SL.  I have learned to build and use PhotoShop and also have a love of photography.  I always wanted to learn how to make clothes.  My experiment in making clothes began with a very ugly shirt! My love affair with mesh tango lolas made me realize I could wear very sexy clothing without revealing too much!  There were not many clothes for lolas then and I thought I could make them myself.  I was very excited at the idea of creating and seeing these clothes, so ~ D'Noir~ was born!
I am a Spanish woman.  I have always loved the Asian culture, their show of respect, love of family and values which unfortunately do not always exist in some societies.  I discovered Virtual Asia from some pictures on a blog, since I am also a blogger.  I love the image and design of the city, the owners are very friendly, and I am loving being part of Virtual Asia!  


You can check out the ~ D'Noir~ designs in Virtual Asia at: 








No comments:

Post a Comment